A fantastic dessert with healthy ingredients, easy-to-make and quick!
- 3 cups unsweetened dried coconut
- 1/2 cup raw melted raw cacao butter
- 1/4 cup softened coconut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond flour
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon beet juice (optional for color)
- Organic Peppermint Extract
- Organic Almond Extract
1. Chop cacao butter fine and melt in dehydrator or very carefully in a bowl over simmering water.
2. Stir in coconut butter, coconut flour and himalayan salt.
3. Separate into three batches. Add peppermint and beet juice to first batch and almond extract into second batch. Leave the third batch as it is.
4. Squeeze into balls (this takes some patience as the dough tends to fall apart. You need to squeeze it back and forth in your hands.) Alternatively, press into parchment lined glass dish.
5. Cool until hard. Dip into chocolate coating.
- 1 cup melted cacao butter (measured after melting)
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 3/4 cup raw agave nectar, or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
1. Cut raw cacao butter into small chunks. Melt over warm water or in the dehydrator (see above instructions).
2. Stir cacao powder, agave and vanilla into melted cacao butter. Whisk until smooth. If it starts to cool to much, just put over heat again.