- 2 cups raw sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces (you may break walnut halves into smaller pieces with your fingers)
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup or less organic Medjool dates, pitted, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt (optional)
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 3 Tbsp melted extra virgin coconut oil
Mix everything in a bowl. Serve it with unsweetened almond milk, coconut or rice milk.
Some other great additions: goji berries, dried currants, or cherries, raw cacao nibs, fresh berries, other nuts and/or seeds.
This is a great breakfast to make when you travel. You can bring the ingredients with you and mix in your hotel room, campground, on the plane .. etc. Enjoy!