Pumpkin Vinaigrette - Vegan
- 2 Tbl Apple Cider Vinegar (if you like your dressing more tart, add another Tbl)
- 2-3 Tbl Olive Oil (or you could use another oil if you prefer)
- About 3 Tbl of Water (used to thin out the dressing a bit)
- ¼ tsp Minced Garlic (you could also use garlic powder)
- 1 Tbl Minced Onion (you could also use onion powder)
- ⅓ C + 1 Tbl Pure Pumpkin Puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon + more for garnish if desired
- ½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Freshly Grated Ginger (or you could use ground ginger)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and puree. If you want it a bit thinner, you could add a splash more water or oil. We used the water for this.
- Adjust the seasonings to your personal taste. You might prefer a bit more agave, cinnamon or salt and pepper. Make it your own :)
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.