2 ripe peaches
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla bean powder (or extract)
2 tbsp xylitol
1/2 tsp baking soda
dash of salt
2 cups organic blueberries
1 tbsp butter
1. Combine all ingredients except the peaches in a mixing bowl with a hand mixer until evenly blended.
2. Slice peaches into small chunks.
3. Fold peaches into batter with a spatula.
4. Pre-heat skillet or pan over medium/high heat and melt a tsp of butter (or coconut oil) in the pan.
5. Drop spatula sized blobs of batter into pan and flatten out using the spatula (batter will probably be thick).
6. Cook on one side for about 5 minutes or so (check the underside of one to see that they are golden and will flip without falling apart), then flip and cook for about another 5 minutes (a tooth pick should come out clean).
7. Top pancakes with a giant spoon full of Blueberry Compote and eat your little hearts out.
1. Melt the butter in pan over medium heat.
2. Pour in your blueberries and stir them around in the butter, cover with a lid and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove the lid and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring as needed. *For a more liquidy/syrupy consistency, keep the pan covered. For a gooey/chunkier consistency, remove the lid from the pan. Either way it will be delicious.
4. When your compote is at the consistency of your liking, remove from heat and smother your your pancakes with it.