- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1-1 1/2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons homemade chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a food processor or blender to mix coconut flour, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and salt together.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until chips are evenly distributed in cookie dough.
- Use a round 1/2 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out each cookie. Place cookies on a parchment lined cookie sheet. You will have 10-12 small cookies. Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes or until they are golden brown. Let cookies cool before removing from the cookie sheet. They will crumble if you try to remove them before they are cooled. Serve warm and enjoy!