This raw vegan fudge is the ultimate in decadence, only there's absolutely no dairy or refined sugar in it. A guilt-free treat that you can indulge in all you want. Adapted from Sunny Raw Kitchen.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped dried fruit (optional)
- Blend coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and chocolate in a blender until super smooth. You can adjust the amount of sweetener and chocolate to suit your tastes.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in chopped nuts. Feel free to add other goodies, such as coconut, berries, seeds, etc. I added dried blueberries to one batch I made with wonderful results.
- Spread fudge on a plate lined with parchment paper.Place the plate in the freezer to cool. Once the fudge is solid to the touch, cut into squares and chow down.