- 1 cup coconut butter softened
- ½ cup nut or seed butter like peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoon sweetener like maple syrup, coconut syrup or xylitol
- ⅓ cup raw chocolate chips
- Mix softened coconut butter, nut butter, vanilla and sweetener together in a bowl until well combined.
- Pour and spread into a parchment lined 8×8 baking pan.
- Pour the chocolate chips all over the top of the fudge. I gently press the chocolate chips down into the fudge with my hands.
- Refrigerate or freeze until hardened.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Keep any leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
Gluten, sugar & dairy free.