Sugar and gluten free, easy-to-make, yummi banana bread.
Ingredient (Makes 1 loaf):
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or grass-fed butter, melted
- 4 free-range eggs or egg replacer Orgran
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup organic coconut flour (do not substitute another flour – it will not work)
- 1 heaping tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- optional add-ins: 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, walnuts, pecans, slivered almonds, raisins, etc.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Throw everything together in a medium bowl and mix until combined. Pour into a lightly greased (use coconut oil or butter for greasing) bread pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until centre is set and top is golden. Enjoy!