- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup banana puree
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest and juice from one lemon
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup blueberries
- Combine and sift dry ingredients
- Puree or mash 2 medium bananas (about 1 cup) and mix with eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla extract, coconut oil, lemon juice and zest then combine with dry ingredients.
- Finally, fold in walnuts and blueberries.
- Back for 18 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees
Preparation Time: 15 minutesDairy and sugar free